What areas do you serve?Apollo currently services the Southern California are – Los Angeles, CA & Orange County. Apollo also provides long-distance courier, messenger, freight, and onboard courier service to anywhere in the United States including Alaska and Hawaii, as well as most international destinations.
Do you have experience servicing my particular industry?Apollo has been of service to a wide variety of industries since 1988. The following is a list of some of the industries Apollo services:
- Law firms – filings to all local, state and federal courts and agencies
- Accounting firms – quarterly and yearly tax return
- Architecture and Interior Design firms – plans, bids, proposals
- Advertising firms – bids, proposals, proofs
- Public Relations firms – bids, proposals, proofs
- Construction – plans, bids, proposals
- Engineering firms – plans, bids, proposals
- Hospitals and medical labs – blood, specimens, film, records, transplants
- Printing and Reprograhic – proofs, finished products
- Third-party logistics providers – local courier and cartage agent services
- Retail/home delivery – store-to-cutomer, inside delivery
- Federal, state, county and local government agencies – FCC, SEC, DOJ, GSA
- Land, Air and Ocean Freight Companies/Forwarders – Local cartage agent services On-Demand and routed pick-up & delivery, pick-up and tendering services to and from local airports, business and residential PU&D, LTL, Line Haul
How do I get a username and password?Please contact your Apollo Account Executive or contact Apollo if you do not yet have an account.
What are your size limitations?Apollo has no limit on the weight of land, sea and air freight or local courier shipments. Same-day-air and next-flight-out shipments may not exceed 60 pounds per piece. Apollo has no limit on the number of pieces you may ship.
What are your hours?Apollo is staffed and operational 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. No matter what time of the day or night you call on Apollo, we will be available to assist you.
Can I place and track my shipments on-line?Yes. By logging on to Apollo’s web site, www.ApolloCouriers.com and using your username and password, you are able to place and track orders on-line, as well as generate various reports detailing your accounts’ activity. No special software or hardware is needed and all information regarding your shipment and account is in real-time.
Is my information safe?Yes. Apollo utilizes the latest technology to ensure that 3rd parties do not gain access to your personal and company information.
What methods of payment do you accept?Apollo accepts checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and direct deposit.